Beauty Treatments for you
These treatments are comfortable, with easy or null recovery that induces improvements in wrinkles, elimination of spots, improvement of skin quality, ageing prevention, among others.
Some of the most common facial aesthetic treatments options are:
What Is Botox Used To Treat?
Advantages Of Botox Fillers
Surgery is avoided
It can be applied at any time of the year
It is a practically painless technique
Its effects are immediate and last between five to six months
It has hardly any contraindication
It rarely produces adverse effects, such as allergic reactions, facial stiffness, or nausea.
If your eyebrows are distanced from each other, the injection at the level of the eyebrows can intensify this separation. Therefore, you should not infiltrate unless you camouflage this distance with specific eyebrow makeup.
If your eyebrows are low-positioned, the relaxation of the frontal muscle can sadden your look. Also, if you tend to raise the tail of the eyebrows a lot when gesturing, the precaution we must take so as not to have a surprised, frightened or evil face, is to inject the frontal muscle above this area so that the eyebrow does not arch too much.
If you normally retain fluids around the eyes, after Botulinum toxin infiltration, you can see this retention accentuated with the appearance of palpebral bags.
What is the treatment process?
Each patient requires a dose according to their face and specific needs.
It is essential to make sure that the treatment is carried out by an accredited Botox specialist who has precise knowledge of both, the necessary dose and human facial anatomy.
The technique consists of infiltration, the doctor uses an extra-fine needle to inject small amounts of Botulinum toxin into the skin or muscle of the area to be treated, causing it to relax and inhibiting its movement. The number of injections required will depend on many factors, such as the size of the area being treated. The procedure is painless, but sometimes the doctor may use topic anaesthesia or ice to numb the area.
Botox injections are usually given in the doctor’s office.
To achieve the desired effect, the right dose of Botox will relax the muscle and have a natural rejuvenation effect on the skin.
Inappropriate high doses will cause the muscle to completely paralyze, causing the person to have strange gestures.
Do not rub or massage the treated area for the rest of the day. This can help prevent the toxin from spreading to another area.
Facial fillers are safe and effective in the right hands. It is for this reason, that you must seek a professionally trained doctor in these procedures.
Microneedling is one of the most effective dermatological solutions to penetrate active ingredients at a deep level, all through a minimally invasive procedure.
Microneedling fights skin ageing, wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars.
Dermal fillers are injected solutions that “fill in space” to restore the skin’s volume.
It is the use of very fine sandpaper rollers to smooth the skin and erase imperfections.
- Laser facial therapy
Laser facial therapy burns the top layers of the skin by applying heat, as a result, we obtain a smooth skin with reduced effects of ageing.
- Facial mesotherapy
It consists of injecting a mixture of vitamins, minerals and vasodilators to plump up the skin.
- The toxin reduces wrinkles, clears the look, rejuvenates the skin and the paralyzing effect that it produces is not done by any other product in the market today.
- It is a temporary treatment. The skin returns to its original position over time. Furthermore, its effects are immediate and if side effects appear, such as slight loss of muscle control, they are temporary.
- The procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes to administer, and health risk is very low.
- The procedure is not painful at all; the patient will not feel discomfort or pain at any time.
- This technique is characterized by paralyzing the facial muscles, which is why a temporary loss of facial expression may appear.
- If you are taking any type of medication, allergic reactions may occur.
- Botox fillers can cause temporary headaches and neck pain.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, this treatment is contraindicated.